Your DIY ideas

Thank You Cards - cheap printing help

1 to 5 of 5 posts

Wedding addict

So our wedding and honeymoon are well and truly over, we had an amazing time in Sicily, it was the best day of my life and I definitely would not change anything.

We know have to write our thank you cards and we want to send a photocard, can any of you recommend a cheap, but good quality printing company?  I was thinking vistaprint, but does anyone have any success stories?

Bridezilla

No experience of thank you cards but I designed them on Canva and had them printed with Vistaprint. Sign up for the newsletter and they're always doing discounts, google voucher codes for Vistaprint and usually a few come up which will save 20% etc. We went for the premium finish options - I think it was rounded edges, a thicker glossier card, and was really pleased. It didn't add much to the costs overall (I think we had 50 printed for about £20 - postcard size). I've also used them for various bits for my boss at work and haven't ever had any complaints. I think they're generally great quality for the price.

Bridezilla

I've used Vistaprint for both my Save The Dates and my Thank You/announcement cards after my son was born. I've been happy both times.

If you choose what you want and put it in your basket, they have a 50% off slae every few weeks. They also charge a lot less for postcards than 'thank you' cards!

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

New bride

vista print we used for invites and they were good. There’s a code VPSPECIAL or VP0506 at the moment which ruins out tonight though I think itll Be 50% again this week anyway. 

Wedding addict

Awesome thank you all for reassuring me that vistaprint is good quality and making me aware of the discounts, I really appreciate it.