Weddings abroad

Wedding band needed for ravello Italy

1 to 10 of 10 posts

New bride

Hello 

we are getting married in ravello in August 2018 and would ike to find a band, to play at our wedding reception-looking for someone to play all genres of music 🎧 but fairly modern -does anyone have any recommendations please? Would be greatly appreciated ⭐️ Thank you 

New bride

Hi 

We are getting married in Atrani in September 2018. My aunty owns a ceramics shop in ravello, not sure if you know of it 'ceramiche cosmolena'? my father was born in Minori! 

Ravello is beautiful.

We are also looking for a dj or band so if you find someone would you mind sharing any recommendations you get?

Many thanks 

Daniela 

New bride

Hello Dainna and Daniela! I don't know if they also play in Ravello as they are based in Rome, but we had a band called The Waistcoats - https://www.thewaistcoats - who have a huge repertory with various genres, which was also what we were looking for as we had both older and younger people in our crowd. But according to their website they seem to play all over Italy so maybe that could be something for ye? Hope that helps - xx Claire

Wedding addict

You could try www.fixthemusic.com - they have loads of UK-based bands who travel to Italy for weddings and a couple based in Italy itself :)

New bride

Thank you both I will definitely have a look at those ideas ;) x

New bride

Claire unfortunately your link doesn't work properly. Are you able to re send it?

New bride

Dear Dainna and Daniela,

congratulation for your wedding in Ravello and Atran. I am an Italian Wedding Planner from Ravello, where I live and work. So if you need any help in coordinating your wedding and the suppliers, please do not hesitate in contact me. I can help you with a lot of suggestions.

Have a good day,

Roberta

Wedding addict

I would also recommend FixTheMusic for finding a local wedding band in Ravello. :)

New bride

Hello,

I recommend www.livesingers.it

they're more than just musicians, but a team of professionals, elegant and powerful, with many solutions available, often working for foreign clients. Many languages spoken, very kind people.

Just visit site and you will see what I mean.

Regards