Weddings abroad

Tuscany 2019 - recommendations!!!

1 to 10 of 10 posts

New bride

Hi!

We have just got back from Italy today and are booking Castello Di Bibbione for next year <3 fell in love with it!!!

It doesn’t leave us much time to plan and although I have a wedding planner, I really want to do a lot of sourcing the additional things myself. I was looking for all your recommendations in terms of caterers, dj’s, florists, photographers  etc. We are on a budget (who isn’t!!) so want to compare what I can find myself with my planners choices.

Any help really appreciated!

Lauren xx

New bride

Dear Lauren,

congrats for your big day :) Me too, I'm organizing next year wedding in Sorrento.

So far I've booked the photographer who is quite cheap but very elegant and romantic (www.alessandrapezzati.it). We spent 700 euro for the entire event coverage!!

I hope it can helps ;)

Sara

Bridezilla

Hey :)

We used Sugar and Spice bakery in Florence for our cake, they delivered to Viareggio (around 1 1/2 hours' drive)

It was soooo beautiful and exactly what I had designed with her: 

higghly recommend! xx

Bridezilla

Music wise try Guty et Simone, they were amazziiinnggg, good price after much searching were most reasonable and they kept the dancefloor full all evening XD 

https://www.gutyesimone.it/en/

xx

New bride

The Italian Wedding Band will give you the feeling of an authentic Italian Wedding. With 12 years in the business and over 400 weddings under our belt, we are one of the few bands in Italy that specializes in destination weddings. Our Brides & Grooms come from Britain, Ireland, USA, Australia, Dubai, India and many other countries.
We speak English, French, Spanish and Italian, but above all after traveling and living abroad for many years we know how you like to party! We can provide the entire musical entertainment for your wedding day, from the ceremony to the DJ, we will make you dance the night away! No event is too small or too big for us, we are here to accommodate all your musical needs. Get in touch with us now!
www.theitalianweddingband.com

New bride

Hi Lauren,

can you please tell me how many guests you will have and some more info about the place Castello Di Bibbione. 

I am planning to have around 50 people and I would like to have 3 day event and looking for some charming place in Tuscany..

My budget is around 15K euros so any tip would be more than welcome..

New bride

Dear Lauren,

congrats for your big day. I am completely new on this forum so i don't know if is ok to make adv on my activity in Italy..

Anyway if you need help in Tuscany i live and work here.

I live in Chianti Area, but i have so many contact and proposal in Italy that sure i can help you to find some nice solution for many of your needs.

Let me know in case :)

Kisses

New bride

Congratulations Lauren!

Sorry for an autopromotion, but If you're looking for a wedding photographer, I'm available! I'm not from Italy, but I work all over Europe :) I'd love to hear more details, so I can work on a pricing that will suit your needs! Here's my website: https://agasokol.com/en/  

You're so lucky to have a wedding in Italy. It will be beautiful :)

Bridezilla

We hired the Boden Band they can go from a 2 piece up to a 12 piece depending how big your party is. They will even learn your first dance dong for you if they don’t already know it.We went for a 3 piece and they were amazing, and there are YouTube videos of them on the internet so you can seen them perform.

I just let my planner recommend everything except the music, she always presented lots of options and if I even hesitated she would go and find something else. At the start I gave her a budget for each thing and she stuck to it, and managed to do better negotiations than we could. On this check your contract as the sometimes planners will charge a % of the price for any services that she has not sourced, our didn’t as we went for the mid range package.

New bride

Hi Lauren2017 

my friend had her wedding in Castello di Bibbione two years ago and it was really beautiful!

She planned a welcome dinner in the olive garden a day before and had her wedding reception in the courtyard of the Castle

She got help from this company based in central italy, i know you have a planner but maybe you can get inspired with some pictures on their portfolio

http://www.weddingsondemand.it

Good luck with everything!