Weddings abroad

Gold-Weddings Santorini

181 to 196 of 196 posts

New bride

Alexandra is the best!Our wedding day couldn't have been the same without her.She was so patient with all our silly questions and always replied right away.

New bride

That's true! Sometimes I believe she is 24/7!! Very fast replies

New bride

We booked Gold as our wedding planners too.So far I am very satisfied by their services.Where are you all getting married at? I booked Rocabella hotel and have decided on flowers too.

New bride

Alexandra from Gold Weddings Santorini was the best wedding planner we could have asked for. From the minute we decided to get married in Santorini, we messaged several wedding planning companies, Alex was the one that messaged us back first, from this we had many discussions and we decided to go with her. We could not have done it without her. She is not only amazing at her job, but also a lovely person. No question was left unanswered. We Skyped and also had conversations over watsap. 

Alex was with us every step of the way. She came to all our pre wedding meetings with vendors, and was at our wedding day from start to finish. Then we met at the town hall days after our wedding to finalise paperwork. 

We planned our wedding from the UK, it’s hard to put your trust in people but I can honestly say you won’t be disappointed with alexandra. 

Bridezilla

Caroline159 Congratulations!

Do you have any photos of your big day to share? Oh wish I could do it all over again...

New bride

I got married 2 months ago using Alexandra and her team to plan my wedding.Couldn't have made a better decision! She took all the stress away staying till the end of the night with us .

New bride

From our initial meeting with Alexandra & all the team of Gold Weddings we were immediately put at ease and knew that no stone was going to be left upturned by them in ensuring that our day was everything we expected and more. We found everyone we dealt with in Santorini very professional, friendly & helpful. The atmosphere at our wedding, which the team created along with the exceptional food, served promptly, is something that our guests still talk about. From our first meeting to our goodbyes the day after the wedding, this was truly a 5 star experience provided by a super team who were a pleasure to work with.

Other suppliers we used

Cake Petranart (2 tiers provided by our planner)

Flowers Maria's Flowers

New bride

Booking Gold-Weddings was the best decision I made when wedding planning. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, and then you add a Type A personality and life roadblocks (jobs, school, moving, etc) and it has the potential to become a nightmare. Alexandra was able to help me take the jumble that was my brain and create something beautiful and cohesive. Multiple guests at the wedding mentioned it was the most fun they have had at a wedding . Her eye for design, budget advice, and organization skills are top notch. Not only is she deeply in love with what she does and extremely professional, she is a very kind personality. When planning a wedding, people who understand you and love to laugh about all the silliness of it are essential. Highly recommend her!

New bride

So nice to hear about your experience.

New bride

Alexandra was the perfect coordinator for our destination wedding in Santorini. She was a constant source of much needed advice and expertise. From the moment we booked with her, she was always easily accessible and eager to help with decisions. We had a lot of logistics (Multiple getting ready locations, last minute changes, a room flip and a large bridal party) but there was nothing Alexandra couldn't handle. Her service was well worth the price of my sanity leading up to the wedding! Do yourself a favor and treat yo'self to adding Alexandra's team to your wedding vendors. You will not regret!

New bride

We spoke to Alexandra and she is lovely.Her replies are very fast too..Paying the deposit tonight.We booked a special offer and are very happy with our choice.

New bride

Ι know she has been amazing so far! She provided so much information and made bookings regarding hotels,restaurants ,activities ,rehearsal etc without charging extra

Trying to decide on shoes at the mo!

New bride

We used them to plan our wedding aswell.Simply amazing! Alexandra was nothing short of magnificent through the whole process! Every detail was thought through and the day from start to finish was executed perfectly. It was a pleasure working with her. From the day we met her she put us both at ease with her obvious experience and professionalism. It was a constant reassurance to know she was there. We were both able to sit back and simply enjoy our wedding with you orchestrating everything. Neither of us can believe how smoothly it all went and undoubtedly it was down to Alexandra and her supporting team.

New bride

Santorini is a wonderful island for a wedding! Here you can stay on a honeymoon. On Santorini are very cool beaches! You can choose a beach with black, white or red sand. Carmen Edelson in her blog https://carmensluxurytravel.com/top-10-beaches-in-santorini/ compiled a selection of the top 10 best Santorini beaches. Choose any for your honeymoon. Alexandra will tell you the coordinates.

New bride

Did you have a symbolic or civil wedding?Translations seem to be costing a fortune so considering the symbolic option now

New bride

Alexandra and the team did something magical for our wedding in Santorini, and there is no exaggeration here.

The Team was very thoughtful, from planning to our big day. No detail was missed. We apprecaite that fact that they tried the best to fufil our every request, from colour of the menu to the overall decoration.

We miss the time we spent together and worked towards our ultimate goal in creating the best wedding experience.

We had  a symbollic wedding so can't help you regarding translations.