Wedding venues

Field or barn venue south east kent

1 to 8 of 8 posts

New bride

Does anyone have any locations for us, we are eager to have a festival themed wedding, and undecided on venue. We’d love to just have a field and tent/teepee style occasion or a barn and tent and build our own packages. Does anyone have any locations suitable near to deal/Dover area in Kent.

field or barn location required 

Bridezilla

Honnington Farm

Wise Wedding venue

Colebrook Lakes

All in West Kent.

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

New bride

Gate street barn

hookhouse farm

The old Kent barn 

New bride

Thank you, ideally within 20 miles tops of deal. Will look at the ones suggested so far 

Wedding addict

I'm getting married in Ruffynes barn, Aldington. They only do 10 weddings a year on a Saturday but they are incredibly flexible. They have preferred suppliers but if you're not keen you can go elsewhere. You can pop up to the barn to look and plan anytime as long as you give notice and when it comes to setting up you have access a couple days before hand so no rushing around last minute. Very helpful owners, hugely accommodating too. The location is superb, on the outskirts on a quaint village, the 16th century barn is part of an Oast House (no access to the house though) and there is a substantially large garden in the centre where high walls provide privacy. 

New bride

not sure if its in your radius, but Swallows Oast is where I am getting married.

A build your own package, lots of woodland and surround land, and it is an Oast house ( like old barn style)

sounds like it may fit the description you are after.

Good Luck x

Bridezilla

Swallows Oast is lovely and very close to me, my friend got married there :)

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html