Wedding fashion

WEDDING SHOES - Opinions wanted

1 to 9 of 9 posts

Bridezilla

I simply cannot make my mind up and that's why I haven't bough them yet.

I absolutely adore both the Harriet Wilde Clover Cherry, the Rachel Simpson Ada and the Badgley Mischka Gillian

Jet Gold CherryClassic in its vintage profile, this ivory peep toe is crafted from the softest, pearlised... Main Image - Badgley Mischka 'Gillian' Crystal Embellished d'Orsay Sandal (Women)

But I am not willing to spend that much on shoes. So I have been looking at Rainbow Club Shoes and Nordstrom. I really need my shoes to be comfortable and I have to be able to dance in them. I also want my shoes to have a Vintage feel

Here are options that I am currently considering

Eva (Rachel Simpson)

Main Image - pink paradox london Chester Peep Toe Pump (Women) 

Chester Peep Toe (Pink Paradox)

Main Image - pink paradox london Cherie Embroidered Peep Toe Pump (Women) 

Cherry Embroidered (Pink Paradox)

Fancy Bridal & Wedding Shoes | Pink Paradox London

Fantasy (Pink Paradox)

Ellen - Mid-Height Peep Toe Shoes

Ellen (Rainbow Club)

What do you think?

Bridezilla

They’re all pretty, it may help if we could see your dress? 

If  your dress is lace then the lace ones are lovely. Have you tried Rachel Simpson shoes, one bride here said they were very uncomfortabl, she was struggling to break them in. I have read other girls very happy with them so maybe that was a one off. I do think her shoes are beautiful. I would be worried that the shoes with the sparkly stones would catch in the hem of the dress but they’re very pretty. Sorry, I haven’t really been any help! 

Bridezilla

I've heard Rainbow Club are comfy, and brides on here swear by the comfort of Rachel Simpson.  I own several pairs of Badgley Mischka, and they are incredibly uncomfortable.   If comfort is a concern for you, maybe this helps limit your choices.

Stylistically, I agree with VegasLou, that the last shoe is a great choice. It's elegant and won't "conflict" with your beautifully detailed gown.

Bridezilla

I’ve got both Rachel Simpson pairs, and Ada is what I am wearing on the day. Rainbow club shoes I found very narrow and need a size up!

I went for comfort rather than style.

New bride

I would go with either the Pink Paradox shoes or the Rachel Simpson.

I was between those two brands and I went with the pink parafox Purfume ones. They're lovely and very comfy

Bridezilla

I recently bought some Pink Paradox shoes from TK Maxx who have alot in at the moment. They are very well padded and very comfy. They also had lots of Benjamin Adams shoes.

I bought the Harmony style.

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Bridezilla

Thank you girls for all your Advice.

Vegas Lou, I think you are right the rhinestones could catch in the lace of my dress. And simple is probably better. Although I might end up changing into a short dress for the evening ceilidh. And for  that something a bit more interesting might be good.

There seem to be a lot of differing opinions on what shoe brand is comfortable or not.

I still feel confused. Haha. Why is this so difficult.

Bridezilla

I think you can buy rhinestone brooches for the rainbow club shoes. So you could add them when you change your dress to bling up your shoes abit if you wanted 😀