Wedding fashion

Wedding dresses in Billericay

1 to 11 of 11 posts

New bride

Hi there, 

Where is good to go shopping for wedding dresses in the Billericay area? I would like something quite elegant please. 

Bridezilla

Not Billericay, but not too far.  There is a lovely shop in Old Harlow on the High Street called Enchanted Bridal.  They have a range of designers, and are excellent.  They opened at 7.30pm for me, as I couldn't go earlier, and then did a Sunday for my bridesmaids to come along.  You are the only bride trying on, with a huge changing room, and the staff are lovely.  I got my dress from there, and the experience was incredible.  

New bride

Thank you very much but I would like it to be a bit closer to home as I have little ones. 

Bridezilla

There's a wedding dress shop in Lakeside called Confetti and Lace, no idea what it's like though.

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Bridezilla

Danielle235 wrote (see post):

Thank you very much but I would like it to be a bit closer to home as I have little ones. 

They are actually child friendly in EB- they have toys etc, and encourage them to participate.  We had 4 kids with us, ranging from 3 months to 3 years.  

New bride

Thanks everyone! I will have a look at all of these and google some reviews. Xxx

New bride

I've recently discovered that there is a wedding dress boutique at Barleylands. Think it's called Ivy Blu. No idea what it is like as I only read about it today but looking into it now.

New bride

KerryNash2B wrote (see post):

I've recently discovered that there is a wedding dress boutique at Barleylands. Think it's called Ivy Blu. No idea what it is like as I only read about it today but looking into it now.

Thank you! I now have an appointment at Ivy Blu! I rang them and they are appointment only so all booked in. Thanks for your help everyone. Xxx

New bride

Danielle235 wrote (see post):
KerryNash2B wrote (see post):

Thank you! I now have an appointment at Ivy Blu! I rang them and they are appointment only so all booked in. Thanks for your help everyone. Xxx

I've booked to go to a wedding fair at Barleylands in June and hoping to take a peek while I was there but any feedback would be great. Hope your wedding dress shopping goes well x