Wedding fashion

Show us your dress on the model & on you!

41 to 51 of 51 posts

Bridezilla

MrsCToBee wrote (see post):

Oh August2018Bride yours is beaut! The back is stunning.

I genuinely don't understand why I can see more detail on all our pics of the dresses than the professional ones???

Awe thanks MrsCToBee! The back is my favourite bit 😊

Wedding addict

This is mine on the model: 

And here i am in it. 

I've blocked my face out because im paranoid, and i cant have a go at my mum for showing everyone if i have too!! 

I'm a bit unsure, but hope when i get it back ill be confident in it again. i think it could be taken in a bit too. 

Bridezilla

Weatherwaxe, you rock that dress so much better than the model!!

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

New bride

GinAndBling wrote (see post):

Decided to resurrect this as I haven't put mine on! 

Model (obviously!): 

Me: 

Oooo I love this! The back is amazing and I love how it works around your tattoo :)

Wedding addict

I can't find a picture of mine online anywhere!! I've been looking for a couple of months, but it was a sample dress on sale ! 

This is it though!

Cecilia x

My planning thread : http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/relaxed-summer-wedding-in-the-chilterns/454084.html

Bridezilla

MrsJ2017 wrote (see post):

Mine was MGNY Nusa 51130

On the model

And on me

I was really disappointed with it to be honest. The seamstress decided that she couldn’t alter the back of it to fit with only 2 weeks to spare. So she cut the buttons off and added a corset, only it was a see through corset and because it was on really delicate material it couldn’t be pulled right enough. I think it looked slutty with the open corset, and baggy from the front. The pic above is from the evening reception, I decided to tighten it and to hell with the consequences If it ripped. I wish I’d have had it like that during the ceremony.

But it annoys me so much.

Oh MrsJ, that sucks!! I'm really surprised though - I remember seeing your wedding report and thinking how stunning you looked in your dress, in literally every photo!

Wedding addict

Here's mine, not been properly fitted yet.... The model is about a foot taller and slimmer than me 😂 I love the back of the dress, sort of want to walk down the aisle backwards....