Wedding fashion

Show us your dress on the model & on you!

21 to 40 of 44 posts

Bridezilla

I think this definitly shows that you reallly need to be willing to try all different dresses on, because so many look so different once on a person! Anyone else who would not have chosen their dress based on model pic alone?

My Planning Thread - 'Tis The Season to be Married

SW - 10st 12lb

CW - 10st 4lb

GW - 8st 5lb       

Bridezilla

I only have a picture of the back annoyingly, just need it taking in at the waist a few inches and it’s perfect!

Wedding addict

Hasn’t been fitted to me yet and is a different colour to the one the model is wearing. I like it on the model but I don’t love it however I feel amazing when I’m in it, even though it doesn’t fit properly!

Wedding addict

I literally wanted to quote every lady above and say your dresses (and you!) look stunning!!!

Wedding addict

This is my dress. The wedding is on Saturday, so I don’t dare post a picture of me in it!

The dress is currently hanging at my grandad’s house, ready for me to walk down the aisle exactly 8 years to the day from our first date - so excited 😁

Bridezilla

Amyrosie wrote (see post):

This is my dress. The wedding is on Saturday, so I don’t dare post a picture of me in it!

The dress is currently hanging at my grandad’s house, ready for me to walk down the aisle exactly 8 years to the day from our first date - so excited 😁

Hope you have a fab day! Beautiful dress :)

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Bridezilla

All you ladies look beautiful :)

Jenni8 and Ali217 I particularly love your dresses, they are so floaty and feminine.

Beth78 - you could be the model, you have such a lovely figure!

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Wedding addict

Literally you all look so amazing. Everyone wears their dresses better than the model I think!

Bridezilla

Some beautiful dresses and you all look lovely ladies!

Some of the dresses really dont look much on the model but much nicer on you "real" ladies!

Mines below:

Model - 

Me - 

I couldnt find a really good shot without flowers in the way etc but blurred faces as I am still active on the TTC threads! 

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;93/st/20150620/e/Our+Wedding/dt/4/k/8aa8/event.png

Wedding addict

This is my dress....I love it 😍 still needs alterations though.

Wedding addict

Get to wear this in 2 weeks tomorrow! So exicted x

Bridezilla

I cannot for the life of me find a pic of it on the model, I think I have one on my old phone, but here it is on me for now. It had a removable wrap thing. 

Bridezilla

Oh August2018Bride yours is beaut! The back is stunning.

I genuinely don't understand why I can see more detail on all our pics of the dresses than the professional ones???

Bridezilla

I love the shoulder wrap bit on yours gill27!

My Planning Thread - 'Tis The Season to be Married

SW - 10st 12lb

CW - 10st 4lb

GW - 8st 5lb       

Bridezilla

Mine was MGNY Nusa 51130

On the model

And on me

I was really disappointed with it to be honest. The seamstress decided that she couldn’t alter the back of it to fit with only 2 weeks to spare. So she cut the buttons off and added a corset, only it was a see through corset and because it was on really delicate material it couldn’t be pulled right enough. I think it looked slutty with the open corset, and baggy from the front. The pic above is from the evening reception, I decided to tighten it and to hell with the consequences If it ripped. I wish I’d have had it like that during the ceremony.

But it annoys me so much.

Bridezilla

Sadieee wrote (see post):

I love the shoulder wrap bit on yours gill27!

Aw thanks. I've added a pic with wrap off now, it was slightly sweetheart line strapless. We had pics in water at sunset so it went into the bin, but I kept the wrap