Wedding fashion

Please show your wedding dress

1 to 20 of 62 posts

New bride

Please show the dress you wore, the dress you will wear or the dress you see yourself wearing. For inspiration to some of us yet to go dress shopping :)

New bride

I love the idea of dresses with a cape but not sure if it will suit me, I will have to see once I start dress shopping..though I haven't seen a store with dresses with a cape

Something like this:

Wedding addict

we are having a beach wedding i just went for something really simple and because im short the dipped hem worked really well. 6 months to the big day can't wait!!

Bridezilla

I bought a dress and had a cloak made, it wasn’t my plan originally but I didn’t like any veils I saw.

don’t have any really clear pictures of it yet but these give an idea. The cloak was royal length.

Bridezilla

Whoooa those dresses are STUNNING!!

Wedding addict

Kelllie wrote (see post):

we are having a beach wedding i just went for something really simple and because im short the dipped hem worked really well. 6 months to the big day can't wait!!

Can i ask where that dress is from or by who?

Bridezilla

Here’s mine

It needs to be altered as it’s a little big on the top and wayyy too long. 

New bride

This is the sample in the shop and two sizes too big, so can't wait to get mine! 

Bridezilla

Wedding addict

Only got a photo from the back. I fell in love with this in the first shop (bridal outlet). Managed to have it ordered in brand new! The train is huuuuuge! And so is my veil ☺️

New bride

Can’t wait to wear this. 

Bridezilla

MrsT2017 wrote (see post):

This was mine, a beautiful dress by Justin Alexander. unfortunately by the time the wedding day rolled around it was far too big so I’m a little sad it didn’t look as good as it should have but nevertheless I felt every inch the beaming bride in it on the day, the sequins in the sunlight were gorgeous. I actually sold it on Still white within 6 weeks of putting it on and am so glad I did as I’ve made another lady very happy, got nearly half my money back and she will no doubt get as much joy out of it as I did. I burst out crying every time I looked at it hanging in the spare room knowing I’d never wear it again so glad it’s gone to a good home! X

Ah what a beautiful dress! I think Justin Alexander is my favourite wedding dress designer, not sure he’s in my budget but this has reminded me to check the second hand sites.

New bride

Wow some seriously stunning dresses here!!

I bought mine in a sample sale 11 months before my wedding! I think I bought it because I thought it was a good deal (i wouldnt have been able to afford it at full price) and my mum absolutely loved it. Plus although it was a sample sale this dress was brand new and had never been worn.

I was set on a strapless dress and wanted something a bit more modern.  At first a really regretted my decision as I dont love the blingy back, feels a bit dated. But the more i try it on the more i like it. Hopefully when I've lost a bit of weight and it fits better I will love it more. 

Would love to know your thoughts! Might convince me to fall in love with it. Haha. Annoyingly I can't find any photos of brides in it. It is the pronovias alexia dress.