Wedding fashion

Mori Lee/Provnovias/Stella York Price Range

1 to 11 of 11 posts

New bride

Hi ladies, I had my first ever dress trying on today which was exciting. I went to Wed2B in Liverpool and I had a really good experience - the girls in there were lovely and really helpful! Obviously the prices in there are fixed but I want to look at some 'bridal shop' places as well.

From my initial searches, Mori Lee, Provnovias and Stella York seem to be popular names - but I can't find any info on price ranges - does anyone know? I don't want to waste mine/anyone's time going to certain bridal shops if i don't want to pay that much for these names. Thanks girls xx

New bride

I looked up my dress on

the knot.com

, the price range is in USdollars but the conversion works out about right to what I’ve paid. 

Bridezilla

Generally I found Stella York and Mori Lee to be around £900 - £1700. I think Stella York was slightly more affordable from what I tried on. 

One thing I will say as someone that tried on both those designs and Wed2Be is definitely don’t try them if you cant afford it, as the quality is better and you could leave wanting something you can’t have. 

Not that I have anything against Wed2Be, I can see why people get their dress from there as it’s only worn once! 

Bridezilla

My Pronovias dress would have been  £1200 full price

This was in 2014. For Pronovias you're probably looking in that price range plus.

Mori Lee are around £800-£1500 for the ones i tried on.

New bride

Pronovias have there prices on their website I think, I have been looking for myself and there website says starting from £1400

I am hoping to try all those brands as have seen some lovely dresses from them all - I believe they do all have various sales though so it might be a case that you can get them cheaper at one of their trunk sale days! 

Wedding addict

Hiya.  My mori lee dress is approx £1300 but that includes veil so dress is less, I get a free bridesmaid dress to.xx 

Bridezilla

Pronovias are upwards of £1,400 but I think most of their dresses are in the £2k bracket. They are beautiful though! 

New bride

Amazing, thank you all. Will check out the knot. Will go back to the provnovias website too - not sure how I missed the prices on there haha. i was thinking 1-1.5k and top top budget is probably around 2k so i feel a lot better now, just didn't want to be embarrassed if I turned up and they were all 5k haha! Xx

New bride

Not sure why I keep writing provnovias either 😂😂 arhhh pronovias* x

New bride

March2019Eek wrote (see post):

Amazing, thank you all. Will check out the knot. Will go back to the provnovias website too - not sure how I missed the prices on there haha. i was thinking 1-1.5k and top top budget is probably around 2k so i feel a lot better now, just didn't want to be embarrassed if I turned up and they were all 5k haha! Xx

I now cannot find there prices online!!! I think they have changed there whole website and taken them down! If I find them again I'll send you a message. I remember thinking at the time 'i love this brand because they display there prices' and now..gone! Have fun shopping!! I can't wait to start :) 

New bride

I'm so glad you said that. I went back to the website and thought I was going crazy haha! Thank you and good luck to you when you start!