Wedding fashion

Budget wedding dress ideas

1 to 11 of 11 posts

New bride

Hi, I am getting married in January next year, can anyone recommend a budget or outlet store for wedding dresses in either the Milton Keyns, Luton area or London? Im looking for something with sleeves preferably for no more thanabout £300, is this possible.

Bridezilla

I would visit a couple of local bridal stores and check out their sample. You can get some amazing deals with some saving over £1000. 

Your other option is to look in places like wed2be or high street dress retailers such as chi chi, demenhams, monsoon etc. 

New bride

next do some lovely wedding dresses.

Bridezilla

Have you tried still white? I think it will be your best bet! I got my dress from there, £2,200 when it was new, and I got it for £350 Fully dry cleaned with a bag and it’s gorgeous, I wouldn’t have ever been able to get anything as beautiful with my budget If it wasn’t for still white

Bridezilla

Still White or any of the other preloved dress websites are all solid options.  I would avoid David's Bridal like the plague (I'll skip my length stories - yes, plural, stories.)

There have been several brides on here that got absolutely stunning gowns from Asos, Next, Debenhams, etc. 

Don't forget to look at BM dresses; you can get most of the designs in either white or ivory.

Bridezilla

Wed2b in MK is the first place I ever tried on wedding dresses! Definitely think you should try some on there 

New bride

Thanks everyone, some great ideas, had no idea about Next! 😊

New bride

me neither I just found it by chance.

Bridezilla

Monsoon do nice wedding dresses too.

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

New bride

I got my wedding Dress from ChiChi London. they have a lovely bridal range.

i would also recommend monsoon bridal, ASOS, and etsy.