Wedding fashion

Bridal Lingerie Shoot?

1 to 8 of 8 posts

Bridezilla

Anyone thinking of doing a proper lil photoshoot while getting ready in the morning with your lingerie?

I keep seeing photos on pinterest etc of gorgeous lingerie shots and I really want to do it but not sure where to get sexy bridal lingerie from without paying ridiculous amount of money??

Bridezilla

Will you realistically have time to fit this in? Most wedding mornings start early as it is. 

Bridezilla

Hails wrote (see post):

Will you realistically have time to fit this in? Most wedding mornings start early as it is. 

yeah I'll no doubt be up at the crack of dawn lol not gonna have breakfast (i know i know, but i dont need telling this is a terrible idea haha i dont want to be bloated, i only usually have dinner anyway, i dont eat breakfast and lunch), i'm gonna do my own make up which will take maybe an hour, and my hair will take no time at all, it looks best when I curl it the night before, and load it with hairspray, then the next day I literally just brush it out and it's massive soft waves so that won't take any time at all and I'm just wearing a flower crown so don't need to do anything fancy to fix veil in place.

We're planning on doing the ceremony at 1.30pm so plenty of time! I just can't find anything really sexy - I know the bra will depend on my dress RE: the straps, but just as an initial browsing, I can't find ANYTHING! :(

Bridezilla

You could do a boudoir shoot before the wedding so you're not restricted by time

Wedding addict

I saw ads for these yesterday and it started making me think... 

as has been suggested - these are things you can do ahead of time? Doesn’t necessarily have to be on your wedding day.

ASOS and Gossard do nice and affordable wedding lingerie if you wanted to consider that?

Bridezilla

I don't want to pay for an extra photoshoot lol and those boudoir shoots done in studios etc make me cringe 🙈 I want them to be "plandids" so shots that look candid but are staged of me getting ready for the wedding putting my veil on and garter, sipping champagne in my panties, doing my lipstick in the mirror etc. 

I've done so many lingerie shoots in the past and I'm just not a fan of the posed studio images!

I love lots of straps and lace and cut outs 😍 I have made clothes in the past but never lingerie, I guess I could design some and look into making it??? I don't want underwires so I suppose it's an option?

Bridezilla

I’m sure you can find something, maybe not Ann summers level sexy if you also want it functional under your dress.

Wedding addict

Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

I don't want to pay for an extra photoshoot lol and those boudoir shoots done in studios etc make me cringe 🙈 I want them to be "plandids" so shots that look candid but are staged of me getting ready for the wedding putting my veil on and garter, sipping champagne in my panties, doing my lipstick in the mirror etc. 

I've done so many lingerie shoots in the past and I'm just not a fan of the posed studio images!

I love lots of straps and lace and cut outs 😍 I have made clothes in the past but never lingerie, I guess I could design some and look into making it??? I don't want underwires so I suppose it's an option?

I would also make sure to communicate these plans to any photographers you get in touch with. Boudoir photoshoots are very different to Wedding ones so you may want to give a heads up to make sure they're comfortable with doing this with you and that they can capture your vision for the morning as well as the rest of the day