I posted a couple of weeks ago saying that I couldn't find the right dress and I got loads of great advice (http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/chatroom/topic/169134). I now really rejuvenated and ready to hit the shops again :\)
I ended up doing an exercise based on something Cougar said. This was to answer the following questions:
- what 3 words do you want people to use to describe you when they first see you in your dress?
- what 3 words do you want your H2B to use to describe you in your dress?
- what 3 words DON'T you want people to use to describe you in your dress?
I thought it'd be fun to post our answers and then post links to our dresses :\) I was really surprised by my answers - maybe you'll be surprised by yours...
- 3 words I want people to use: sexy, sophisticated, she did it her way (which isn't a word, but you know what I mean)
- 3 words I want H2B to use: bride, mine, beautiful
- 3 words I don't want people to use: white, meringue, uncomfortable
I haven't chosen the dress yet but I think it might be Jenny Packham's Sabine (which isn't so revealing in real life and is kind of gold: http://www.bridalwave.tv/2008/12/sabine_by_jenny_packham.html)
What about everyone else?
[Modified by: yumcha888 on 14 February 2009 17:21:38 ]
[Modified by: yumcha888 on 15 February 2009 12:01:29 ]
[Modified by: yumcha888 on 15 February 2009 21:06:25 ]