Swap and Sale

LED candles, candle holders, mini easel stands, umbrellas and many more ..

21 to 31 of 31 posts

Bridezilla

Libby13 wrote (see post):

Hi how much is postage for the 8 LED pillar candles? 

Hi Libby13, apologies for the late response, back at work today and crazy busy. Another lady was interested in the candles and I have just sold and posted them to her today, sorry x

Bridezilla

Becs562 wrote (see post):

Hi, I'd like to have the 8 led candles and two white umbrellas please. Happy to pay the postage. I'll pm you. Many thanks. 

Hi Becs562, apologies for the late response, back at work today and crazy busy. Another lady was interested in the candles and umbrellas and I have just sold and posted them to her today, sorry x

Bridezilla

Issa19union wrote (see post):

Well it’s never too late! 

That would be perfect, I can meet you in central on a Wednesday for the holders and flower girl baskets. Will PM you

Hey darling, do you still want us to meet tomorrow? Please let me know x

Bridezilla

Morning ladies, hope you are all well.

Have removed the items sold so all up to date - thanks again Issa19union was lovely meeting you xx

Bridezilla

Morning everyone, just removed another sold item x

New bride

Hi, 

how many of the mini easle's do you have? 

Thanks, 

Megan 

Bridezilla

Megan96 wrote (see post):

Hi, 

how many of the mini easle's do you have? 

Thanks, 

Megan 

Hello those 2 little ones unfortunately, I didnt need many for our day so only bought 2.

Bridezilla

Sold some of this package, £5 for the rest x

Bridezilla

I'm interested in the clear candle holders! Are they still for sale? Sent you a PM!

Cecilia x

My planning thread : http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/relaxed-summer-wedding-in-the-chilterns/454084.html

Bridezilla

Cecilia13 wrote (see post):

I'm interested in the clear candle holders! Are they still for sale? Sent you a PM!

Yes they are still available, responding to your PM x

Bridezilla

Just removed another item sold, thanks again Cecilia x