Receptions

Tablecloths

1 to 9 of 9 posts

New bride

Hi,

We're having our wedding reception in a village hall, so hiring tables and chairs and everything. The cost of hiring tablecloths is really high, so we were co soldering buying them. Does anyone know where we could get some good quality tablecloths from?

Bridezilla

I bought mine as it worked out cheaper than hiring them. I'm very pleased with the quality. I bought them from a seller called tgwedding. 

Bridezilla

Depending on the size of the tables, u could buy flat sheets instead?

Or leave them uncovered and just get or make runners that work with ur theme?  U can get cheap Organza or Hessian roles on Amazon or Ebay

Bridezilla

I'd probably just use good quality disposable tablecloths.

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Wedding addict

Bought mine from EBay cheaply. They were good quality too. Look for catering suppliers on there 

New bride

Whereabouts are you based? I had a village hall wedding in Surrey and bought all my tablecloths (plain white) which I’m now looking to sell on. I don’t mind making a loss as simply need the space! 

New bride

Thank you all for the replies! Some really good points here, and I'm sure we'll find something.

We're based in Yorkshire. A bit far away to collect unfortunately!

New bride

That’s a shame! Well we bought ours from Tesco direct very reasonably new - congratulations!