Receptions

Anyone hired or hiring a photobooth?

21 to 31 of 31 posts

Bridezilla

Hi all

My friend had a photobooth at her wedding a couple of weeks ago and it was so much fun - I am def booking one for mine.

She used GroovyBooth
http://www.groovybooth.com/home

They were very professional the booth was immaculate and they had additional items such as hats wigs etc.

It was so much fun!
Nicki

New bride

I hired a booth from Limelight Photo Booth Hire and I have to say it was fab - we had around 100 guests at our night do and we were on an umlimited package so plenty of piccies were taken.

Not sure on other booths but our one had an easy to use touch screen (my grandad used it) and the photos came out instantly

they capped each 'session' to five people at a time but we asked nicely to get the entire bridal party (8!) in one shot and they were fine with that

very reasonable rate @ £450 for 3 hours

Bridezilla

we're hiring one from funkyphotobooth - £475 for 3 hours and you get multiple copies of the photo (one for each person in the picture and one for the album) plus online gallery and all images on CD

A friend got one from same company for her wedding last year and it was amazing! It's an actual booth too

Bridezilla

I was thinking about one of these. But I've got a good professional digital camera a canon eos 450d and I was thinking of setting it up and having a prop box etc I have a remote to it aswell so they can click when they are ready and thougt i could buy one of these printers that print out straight away. Does that sound ok? Or should I just spend the money?

Steph xx

Bridezilla

I think that set up sounds like a great alternative Steph, you'll still have the quality, it will still be easy to do but it will be a lot cheaper, if you have the money then maybe a professional photobooth would have that little something extra, plus you wouldn't have to worry about it, but I know I can afford a professional one and your set up sounds ideal to me, now to find me a friend who will let me borrow their professional camera...

New bride

Bath leisure photo booth are doing really good deals at the mo starting at 250 quid. The machine is great, you get printed copies of the photos and they can also be saved to USB and uploaded straight to Facebook, so no need to worry if some get mislaid on the day. The machine also has video messaging, so guests can leave messages which get funnier and more incomprehensible as the day goes on! I would definitely recommend getting a photo booth, it will be the talking point for many months after.

New bride

Check out http://www.idapod.com my sister used this company for her wedding. They were amazing and also provided video messaging as part of their service and also a customized backdrop to their photos. They also provided an album inscribed with a personal message to hold all the pictures. They can work with any budget as she found out when she called them!

New bride

Photo booths are great fun at Weddings capture in the fun and atmosphere. your guest will really enjoy the prop box full of fun glasses, wigs and speech bubbles. We at JSENT offer a fully customised photo layout so we can match you invitation and wedding stationary but I think the best bit is your guest get to take away a copy and you have a photo album full of fun memories!

New bride

I found our wonderful photo booth hire through a photo booth comparison website called https://www.photoboothhire-compare.co.uk.

The website is new, and you can compare all the photo booth companies that cover your area!

Really easy to use. :-)

New bride

Amanda147 wrote (see post):

I found our wonderful photo booth hire through a photo booth comparison website called https://www.photoboothhire-compare.co.uk.

The website is new, and you can compare all the photo booth companies that cover your area!

Really easy to use. :-)

Good shout Amanda - i'll definitely be taking a look at that site and getting ourselves listed, in the mean time if anyone needs a photobooth in the Bristol or surrouding area's check us out @ www.ultimatepartybooths.co.uk or on facebook&twitter.

New bride

We provide cheap photobooth hire starting from £199! www.akaphotobooth.co.uk