Planning

Where to find a wedding photographer?

1 to 6 of 6 posts

New bride

Please ladies where did you find tour photographer?  I don't know where to look😅.

Wedding addict

I actually went to a website called Fearless Photographers which is where photographers from all over the world submit their portfolios, win awards etc. You can put a tender request out so all the best photographers out there can tell you if they are available for your wedding/location/budget.

Through this we got our photographer, super excited and def within our budget. Plus he ranks in the top photographers globally and within the top 5 in the UK. 

https://www.fearlessphotographers.com/find-wedding-photographers.cfm 

Take a look, it certainly saved me a huge amount of google searching as the photographers came to me instead x 

Bridezilla

When I was looking for mine, I went to lots of wedding fayres to meet them because how they were as a person was very important to me.  I also asked recently married friends for their recommendations and just went from there really.  Having someone who had a paid-for award wasn't something that I was really into (and not now that I'm a photographer too) but each to their own 

New bride

Hey Sandy!

Congratulations on your engagement!! We are a photographer duo, based in London, and we would love to shoot your wedding. I know it's an absolute minefield trying to look for one, there's so many out there! We shoot documentary style, and have a very fun and relaxed feel to our work.

We can tailor a package to suit most budgets, and travel all over the UK (and abroad)!

Our website is www.lasephotography.com and our instagram is www.instagram.com/lasephotogprahy.

If you would like to get in touch our email is hello@lasephotography.com

:)

Good luck with the planning!

Sam xx