Planning

What wedding related thing have you done today?

661 to 680 of 680 posts

Bridezilla

I’ve just booked the hotel for our wedding night.

Wedding addict

I've emailed the venue to ask if we can do mix and match meals across the menu packages they have - need something customised!

Wedding addict

Designed the welcome sign for inside the hallway, going to do an order of the day sign next 

New bride

I ordered my veil from blossom and bluebird today. It's probably one of the things I am most excited about! 

Bridezilla

We’re at a wedding today and it’s got me excited thinking I wonder what I’ll be doing this time the morning of my wedding.

Bridezilla

My wedding shoes have arrived! Went for the sparkly Kate Spade Keds. Was uming and ahing over them and then I noticed on the website was almost sold out on all sizes except mine so I bought them. They’re just as pretty in person, just hope they fit now!

Wedding addict

I’ve paid the piano man and photographer and wrapped some presents. Only 3 weeks for us!xx 

New bride

I've started on the mammoth job of making all of the candles for our wedding. Not a fun job in this heat 😂

New bride

Wedding shoes from Oscar de la Renta!!!

Bridezilla

It's our first wedding anniversary today! Honestly the quickest year of my life. Last Christmas feels like it was a longer time ago than the wedding! Feels like just yesterday I was updating this thread almost daily 

Bridezilla

I left my engagement ring with a jewellers to look at getting a wedding ring made and now my finger feels so naked.

Bridezilla

Just ordered my wedding night lingerie. Had our penultimate meeting with the venue and met our on the day coordinator.

Bridezilla

Went to Aldi to buy their version of Pimms for our welcome drinks but they didn’t have any. We then went to Tesco nearby to get their version instead and they had one bottle left 🙄

Our wedding isn’t until April but of course shops are going to stop stocking it soon as we head into winter. Not a very successful day.

Wedding addict

weatherwaxe wrote (see post):

Glittered some paper mache pumpkins! Now completely covered in glitter from head to toe :D 

Extremely pretty!

I bought another 2 scratch cards for the favours, 11 to go! Tbh I won't be happy until I have ordered the cake from M&S, but got to wait until pay day. Our date is 6 October.

Bridezilla

MrsPBtobe wrote (see post):

Went to Aldi to buy their version of Pimms for our welcome drinks but they didn’t have any. We then went to Tesco nearby to get their version instead and they had one bottle left 🙄

Our wedding isn’t until April but of course shops are going to stop stocking it soon as we head into winter. Not a very successful day.

I just Saw Pimms in offer in my local Waitrose x