Planning

What wedding related thing have you done today?

641 to 645 of 645 posts

Wedding addict

Got dress fitting this afternoon, and off to look for younger bridesmaids headbands this morning xx

Wedding addict

My dad turns 60 on Wednesday so I messaged him today to ask what to buy him because I have no idea and he replied that as he and my mum would love to contribute to the wedding but can’t afford to that I should just save the money towards that.

I’m really touched by this but my mum turned 60 last September and my sister’s and I put money together to buy her a laptop so I feel mean not getting my dad anything.

H2B thinks I should get him something small and then put the money I’ve saved towards the wedding but ah still not sure.

New bride

MrsPBtobe wrote (see post):

My dad turns 60 on Wednesday so I messaged him today to ask what to buy him because I have no idea and he replied that as he and my mum would love to contribute to the wedding but can’t afford to that I should just save the money towards that.

I’m really touched by this but my mum turned 60 last September and my sister’s and I put money together to buy her a laptop so I feel mean not getting my dad anything.

H2B thinks I should get him something small and then put the money I’ve saved towards the wedding but ah still not sure.

ah what a tough one! what did you do in the end?

Bridezilla

Not anything relating to my own wedding since mine has been and gone but it is my grandparents 48th wedding anniversary today