Planning

What wedding related thing have you done today?

561 to 580 of 680 posts

Wedding addict

4 weeks to go and seating plan sent to print, whoo!! 😄

Bridezilla

Not today, but yesterday was a family meal at the wedding venue, my parents and his parents, just for a catch up on anything and everything, to show them the ceremony and breakfast rooms and to ask both our mothers to be our witnesses on the day :)

Kel

Bridezilla

Received three more RSVPs. Still got 30-odd to chase but we're getting there.

Bridezilla

designed our Save the Dates and confirmed where we're getting them made (bottle opener fridge magnets);  ridiculously exciting!

Bridezilla

More RSVP's in. Gone through my goody bag from the national wedding show and raided some ideas.

Bridezilla

Got H2B's suit. He looks super-handsome! I'm a lucky girl. :D

Wedding addict

Went for afternoon tea at Fortnum & Masons as my hen do and started sorting my table decorations to box up by table! 😁

Bridezilla

Put my eternity ring in at the jewellers to have a clean and polish so it shines as new next to my wedding band 🤗

Kel

Bridezilla

Order our save the dates :)

My Planning Thread - 'Tis The Season to be Married

SW - 10st 12lb

CW - 10st 4lb

GW - 8st 5lb       

Wedding addict

Laura349 wrote (see post):

We will be giving notice at our local registry office next week!!! Had a few problems with ordering my birth certificate (lost the original!) but luckily it’s all sorted now. 😊 

I'm getting concerned about ours. its 11 month's to go. I told the registrar office about our date months ago and they said they would contact us when it was time to give notice. Still haven't heard anything

Bridezilla

been an awkward customer, lol!    

Our ceremony venue has a preferred supplier for decorating; I contacted them as soon as we booked and they sent details of 3 package options which P & I just couldn't agree on because each of them either has elements he dislikes or is missing something I like.... d'oh.  Today I've gone back to them with what we'd like to have and see if its possible/what price they stick on it - fingers crossed!

I've also ordered cufflinks for P with the design for our invites on them, to go in our advent calendar for Christmas Eve :)

Bridezilla

BurgundybRIDE wrote (see post):

I'm getting concerned about ours. its 11 month's to go. I told the registrar office about our date months ago and they said they would contact us when it was time to give notice. Still haven't heard anything

You have to give notice any time between 28 days and 12 months before the wedding, so you have bags of time and don't need to worry yet!   If you want to get it done and out of the way it may be worth contacting them though.

Bridezilla

Sorted MOB jewellery. It's coming together.....

Wedding addict

Not done quite yet but by 2pm today, I'll be married!! 😂