Planning

18weeks until we say "I do !!

41 to 60 of 63 posts

Bridezilla

Ohgodohgodohgod... jut over 10 weeks to go for us and I don't feel like anything is sorted. ARGH! Not loving waiting for rsvps to trickle in.

Leannjuly18 - why do our bodies have to do that to us - always have the same situation when stress hits, and I'm not even sure it's real - like, if you're feeling stressed anyway, everything else seems so much worse. I always feel fat when I'm stressed, but the scales never change.

Feel like I could do with a weekly massage in the run up (no chance) - hope everyone else is finding ways to de-stress!

Wedding addict

Elz2017 wrote (see post):

Ohgodohgodohgod... jut over 10 weeks to go for us and I don't feel like anything is sorted. ARGH! Not loving waiting for rsvps to trickle in.

Leannjuly18 - why do our bodies have to do that to us - always have the same situation when stress hits, and I'm not even sure it's real - like, if you're feeling stressed anyway, everything else seems so much worse. I always feel fat when I'm stressed, but the scales never change.

Feel like I could do with a weekly massage in the run up (no chance) - hope everyone else is finding ways to de-stress!

Weekly massage sounds good lol well I'm still losing hair, gonna try get in with the drs and see if maybe it's a hormone imbalance or something and might help if took something. I've actually got a receding hair line going on 😢 

On a plus note, slowly working through to do list. Got menu tasting next thursday which I'm excited about. Got our rings the other weekend and they are fab. My shoes came 😍 got to paint card mailbox, sort table plan, place cards and table names, frames for signs and few little bits left to buy. Evening invites went out this week!! I feel like what's left to do is do-able now which is good 😁

Hows everyone else getting on and how long left until your big day? 10 weeks tommorrow for us  ahhhhh xxxx

Wedding addict

8 weeks tomorrow for me, had dress fitting last weekend and going shopping for holiday clothes on Saturday. 

Like liannjuly18 I am slowly going through my list of to do's I'm aiming to get them done before we go on holiday at the end of May, when we get back to work and normality we have 2 weeks until we fly off to get married, the only things I want to be sorting that week before we go are my beauty treatments and travel money  xx

Wedding addict

Angelamay87 wrote (see post):

8 weeks tomorrow for me, had dress fitting last weekend and going shopping for holiday clothes on Saturday. 

Like liannjuly18 I am slowly going through my list of to do's I'm aiming to get them done before we go on holiday at the end of May, when we get back to work and normality we have 2 weeks until we fly off to get married, the only things I want to be sorting that week before we go are my beauty treatments and travel money  xx

Ooo where u off on holiday Angelamay87? Is it Mexico your getting married? 

I for some reason keep thinking I'm forgetting something, maybe because it's all going so smoothly at the moment I'm thinking to myself, surely it can't stay like this. Fingers crossed it does. I just hope I won't have too much to stress about the closer it gets. 

I had a mini meltdown about my Hair earlier, just panicking il have no hair soon and have to wear a wig to my wedding. Rang my hair dresser earlier so am going to see her Saturday to discuss what I can do  xxx

Wedding addict

Yes it is liannjuly18 we go to mexico on the 18th June but we are going away mid to h mayuntil the beginning of June, that holiday is to the south of France.

Awww no, you will be fine! I am getting extentions put in as my hair is quite fine

I kept thinking I forgot something but the 100s of lists I am doing tell me everything is OK haha x

Wedding addict

Sounds fab Angelamay 😁 hope you have a brill time!! 

Il be having extensions too. Just hoping they help 😑 xxx

Wedding addict

6 weeks to go for me. 

I think I’ve done all the big jobs, but now starting to worry about whether everyone will have a good time, are we providing enough drinks / food etc. 

Anyone else worrying about this stuff?

Wedding addict

Amyrosie wrote (see post):

6 weeks to go for me. 

I think I’ve done all the big jobs, but now starting to worry about whether everyone will have a good time, are we providing enough drinks / food etc. 

Anyone else worrying about this stuff?

I am too Amyrosie. I'm worrying whether we have enough decoration wise. Our venue is stunning and when we booked it I did think we won't need much to make it look pretty as it already is. But after reading all the effort some have gone to in planning threads I just wonder if we have done enough! I wanted to buy fishbowl vases with fairy lights already in them for the tables in the evening, they are £6.99 each from b&m but h2b thinks its an unnecessary spend :-( anyone doing anything like this for the evening? we have got flowers for the table we are signing the register on which are being moved to the top table. Cake table will be decorated, flower centre pieces on all the tables. Am I missing something? Weve got organza bows for the backs of the chairs, LED dancefloor.

Just over 9wks to go here ahhhh I'm so excited xxx

Wedding addict

Lexi90 wrote (see post):

3 weeks to go for me! 

Ive relaxed the last 2 weeks and now I’m thinking omg have I done everything!! Got my hen do tomorrow (aka today Saturday!) 

3wks!! not long at all. How did your hen go? Are u recovered yet? lol xxx

Wedding addict

Week today until my hen doo 😀 so excited. These last Lil bits of planning are proving the hardest as I keep putting them off!! Need to get sorted!! Got first dress fitting thurs 10th may and then a spray tan that evening ready for the hen!! Anyone got much on this month? May is very busy for is, dress fitting, 2 hens with different sets of friends, hair trials 19th then h2b stag end of month!! Xxx

Wedding addict

6weeks to go or 44days you could say!! Can't believe how fast the weeks are going? How's everyone's planning doing? I've luckily got back into the planning and have only got a few bits to do!!! 😀 had my hen which was amazing, did cocktail making, three course meal, kareoke booth and lots of prosecco!! H2b has got his stag this weekend and I dread to think of the state hes going to be in lol xxx

Wedding addict

Omg 34 days!! Got meeting with photographer tommorow 😀 been really getting stuck into getting things finished now. I don't want to be stressing as it gets closer. How's everyone else getting on?xxx

Bridezilla

Nearly done! Wine to choose and order this weekend, and various bits and bobs...

Had my final dress fitting yesterday, and have accidentally lost a bit of weight - have been instructed to eat pies for the next three weeks.  Love my dress though, can't wait to wear it!

We'll be having all our final supplier meetings the week before, up on the island, will probably be chaotic but at least we won't have work to think about as well. Keep being distracted!

34 days for you - eek!

Wedding addict

3weeks for you Eiz 😀 how are you feeling? Excited, nervous? We just had final meeting with our photograper and talking about all the photos of ceremony, with family etc has got me all excited 😀 also made us realise how close its getting when photographer was going and he said 'right next time I see you both will be on the big day' Ahhhh 😀 🎵I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!🎵

Wedding addict

Had my makeup trial lastnight 6th June. Luckily I have a good friend who's a MUA and has agreed to do my makeup for me 😀 got to phone tommorow and arrange final meeting with venue. Been sorting favours and place cards into their tables tonight and going to put them in separate boxes and label which tables they are. I finally feel like we may be getting there now. The list is going down 29 days!!!! Xxx

Bridezilla

Ooo, how's the make up looking, do you love it? I have my trail the week before the wedding, the gorgeous Russian lady doing it is so pristine herself that if anyone can make me look put together, she can!

Boxing stuff, organising stuff - so familiar... the pile of crap in our spare room seems to be growing, not quite sure how it's all going to fit in the car alongside two dogs and our wedding outfits. I'm kinda glad we're not doing favours or place cards as I think that would be nervous breakdown time...

29 days, less than a month - love how excited you are!  I'm veering between 'Yay' and 'why are we doing this' (the wedding, not the getting married, obviously!)

Wedding addict

Elz2017 wrote (see post):

Ooo, how's the make up looking, do you love it? I have my trail the week before the wedding, the gorgeous Russian lady doing it is so pristine herself that if anyone can make me look put together, she can!

Boxing stuff, organising stuff - so familiar... the pile of crap in our spare room seems to be growing, not quite sure how it's all going to fit in the car alongside two dogs and our wedding outfits. I'm kinda glad we're not doing favours or place cards as I think that would be nervous breakdown time...

29 days, less than a month - love how excited you are!  I'm veering between 'Yay' and 'why are we doing this' (the wedding, not the getting married, obviously!)

I did love my makeup 😀 I'm getting a bit more nervy the closer it's getting now.

Wow you will have a full car lol we have a final details meeting with the venue this Thursday 14th June, then a meeting couple days before the wedding to go over things and take some of the wedding bits for the tables etc which I'm glad of as will be less to do the day before the wedding. 

We really are almost done now! Did the table names and started the table plan lastnight 😀 H2b finished off the cd for the ceremony, I bought the last few bits we needed! 

The only real bit of stress I've got now, my sister in law is being awful to my sister, cheating on her the lot but she's still coming to the wedding!! Told my sister how I feel about it but they've got two boys together who are my page boys so some how gotta pretend I want her there!! Arrgghh it's not gonna be easy and not really something I should have to be dealing with on my wedding day!! But hey ho such is life xxx

Wedding addict

Lauren320 wrote (see post):

I bet you're getting so excited with just 4 weeks to go! Mine is 5 weeks tomorrow .

Ah not long Lauren!!! How you feeling? Got much left to do?xxx