General chat

Love island

161 to 180 of 208 posts

Bridezilla

I think it was the best episode yet because it was all just so lovely!! I feel sad that it's all gonna go downhill for Alex since he's the best :(

Bridezilla

I feel so bad for Laura :'( 

Who do we all want dumped? I'm praying that Adam and zara are gone-zo

Bridezilla

From a horribly selfish point of view, although I do feel awful for Laura, I don't want megan to go because I want to see the fall out and the drama lol 

Wedding addict

Well I fear Laura and Wes may go.. 

Last night was amazing. Megan!!! Wow. I loved the 'I never had girlfriends' - yeah no shit. And Wes - loved him trying to say to Laura that he would be chatting the Megan more but if she could wait in the sidelines that would be great. 

Laura however has been a massive pain in the arse to him. All this and they aren't even in an actual relationship!! 

Compulsive viewing - they are all mental xx

Bridezilla

I think that Adam and Zara will go, people will want to see the fall out from the Megan/Laura/Wes situation.

I couldn't believe Megan last night, she's beautiful but so unlikeable. Does anyone else think she's a bit of a robot?

Bridezilla

Megan smirking did annoy me, but I also find Laura arguing with Wes the worst example of how women argue. She said to him "Well we will call it a day then" he replies "OK we will call it a day" and then she goes mental screaming "are you serious??" I want to shout at the TV "LAURA YOU ARE THE ONE WHO JUST SAID IT!!" she shouldn't have stormed off and called Megan a slag, this is what you sign up for. 

I feel like Megan knows its love Island and is playing the love Island game. Eyal is too, he's made his move on Ellie now he's single. Wes I think is actually quite straight forward and he is getting it in the neck an awful lot from Laura. I think there's a chance Georgia and Josh may go, just because I feel like who supports them? No one ever talks about them. Maybe Sam and Sam? Has Samira got a lot of support or is it just because she was with Alex?

It will be an interesting night! 

"I am learning to trust the journey, even when I do not understand it"

Follow my TTC journey on Instagram @the_truth_about_ttc

Blog is https://oneletterdifferentblog.wordpress.com/

Bridezilla

MrsGtoB wrote (see post):

Megan was AWFUL, the smirk made me want to smash my TV.

I voted for Wes and Laura hoping the smirk will be wiped off her face and she'll go along with the ever annoying Eyal 

I thought you voted for the couple you wanted to save???

Bridezilla

Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

I voted for Wes and Laura hoping the smirk will be wiped off her face and she'll go along with the ever annoying Eyal 

Sorry I meant I hope Meg the smeg goes. Think I’m still hungover from my hen do..struggling to make sense 😂

Bridezilla

Sorry I meant I hope Meg the smeg goes. Think I’m still hungover from my hen do..struggling to make sense 😂

Haha meg the Smeg!! I have heard rumours that Alex and Ellie could be at risk....

How was the hen do Mrsgb? I'm still hurting from mine and it was weeks ago now! 

Bridezilla

Rach371 wrote (see post):

Haha meg the Smeg!! I have heard rumours that Alex and Ellie could be at risk....

How was the hen do Mrsgb? I'm still hurting from mine and it was weeks ago now! 

I don’t think Ellie and Alex would be missed at all.

I am totally ruined 😂 I need a holiday to recover...I might be ok for my Manchester one in November 😂😂

Bridezilla

ARGH!!! What do we make of this then ladies!?!

Tbf I won't miss Eyal or Zara, I don't think either brought much to villa.

And it is totally the right time to throw in casa amor and all those newbies!! 

Bridezilla

Well that was interesting!! I'm glad they've both gone to be honest, Zara and Adam were dull and i was really sick of eyals voice!! 

Cannot wait for the new arrivals!!!

MrsM are you due soon? I hope you're getting on alright in this heat! 

Bridezilla

Aw thanks Rach, I'm 32 weeks tomorrow. The heat isn't great, but I am coping OK.

I was starting to not enjoy this series so feel like all the twists have come at the right time. If Alex can't get on with one girl out of 6 then he should go. And let's see how Adam behaves with 6 new girls.... 

Bridezilla

Casa amore can turn the heads of even the most committed people! Last year's winners kem and amber were the dani and Jack of their year (albeit with more ups and downs) and yet he went to the other villa and kissed someone! And during a game Marcel kissed someone while he was supposed to be with gabby. AND THEN a week later the girls at the OG villa got a post card with pictures of all these things happening!!! It was so good. I can't wait.

But also I'm livid that Adam is still there.

And is it just me who's going off Alex since the break down of him and Ellie?? He seems like classic "nice guy". She doesn't fancy him so she's playing a game. "Why don't girls ever choose nice guys like me who accuse women of shit when they say they don't like me???"

Bridezilla

Sooo, I haven’t posted in a couple of days so basically catch up is HATE Megan and her smug face!

Feel sorry for Laura butttt she was annoying with all her moaning not that she deserved that!

Wont really miss Eyal & Zara, I found Zara really boring she never really spoke to many people Just was with adam so bore off lol!

Casa Amor will be very interesting! Jacks ex is one of the girls going in! I hope it doesn’t cause too much issues with  Jack and Dani as i like them! In a pic I saw of her she isn’t too dissimilar from Zara but it could just be the pic she may not be anything like her! If she is though will she turn Adams head? Will that annoy Jack? Will things go sour for Jack and Dani? Ahhh so many questions! 

Im going to the cinema tonight so will have to catch up pr the girls in my office will spoiler it for me 😂

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;93/st/20150620/e/Our+Wedding/dt/4/k/8aa8/event.png