General chat

Love island

121 to 140 of 208 posts

Bridezilla

Finally caught up! I’ve gone off Megan now, after her comments about Georgia. She was bitchy and Unnecessary. 

I‘m finally warming to Samira. She seems quite genuine. 

I really hope Alex gets on with one of the new girls!

Bridezilla

I soooo want someone perfect for Alex to walk in there! None of them fancy him because he's lovely, kind, respectful... he's not a "bad boy." It's so backwards! 

Imagine if Alex and Samira stayed coupled up but as mates and won the whole thing. Ha I love how they're proper mates now! 

My planning thread: 

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/our-sussex-barn-wedding---july-2018wed/440703.html

Bridezilla

I like Samira more now too, I think she .probably regrets her initial comments about Alex. I don't think either of the new girls will be the one for him though!

I thought the "original" girls reactions last night were were pretty awful, Georgia seemed very immature and I dont think Rosie came across well either, although with Adam she has got a reason to be suspicious I guess!

Bridezilla

I CANNOT wait for tonights - I feel its all going to kick off!

Although I didnt like her at the start Laura has grown on me and it looks like that new girl is going to rock the boat between her and Wes 

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;93/st/20150620/e/Our+Wedding/dt/4/k/8aa8/event.png

Bridezilla

She definitely is. I think wes will have his head turned, I think he's more into Laura than she's into him. I really hope nothing happens with Jack and dani. 

Adams definitely going to get up to no good!!!

Bridezilla

I dont think it will between Jack & Dani but who knows!

Adam is such a slime - cant stand him!

I hope Megan gets wind of Eyals comments on his date with the other newbie Zara - that might bring her down a peg or two!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;93/st/20150620/e/Our+Wedding/dt/4/k/8aa8/event.png

Bridezilla

I started watching Love Island on catch up last week as I started maternity leave and needed something easy to watch!

I HATE Adam, he is just vile! For him to behave the way he did last night when the new girls came in on the same day he’d got intimate with Rosie just didn’t sit well with me. I did find it amusing the way Rosie spoke about what she did though - making out that it was a really romantic thing to do when in reality it was a sex act in a crowded room! I also found it a little sad how she felt she had to come out and explain herself when she was adamant she wasn’t ashamed of it. I do think if they stay coupled up they will be the first couple to go all the way as she will want to keep him interested. Urgh, he is just the worst sort of man. I dont want to see her hurt as she seems like a nice girl. 

I dislike Megan as she’s too faced but I like all the other girls - I didnt like Samira or Laura at the start but they’ve grown on me, particularly Laura when she confronted Adam. 

I think Wes will have his head turned which will be disappointing as I like him & Laura as a couple. Jack and Dani are my winners at the moment!

Bridezilla

Was it me or was Megan a bit awkward at the girls night out? I don't think she's a girls girl as such. And OMG Georgia. Doing. My. Head. In. She's so immature, if she annoys me in a one hour program, I can't imagine what it would be like to live with her 24/7. I think Josh explained it well about her age though.

I actually think Adam is really insecure: every girl has to fancy him. Why does he need that constant validation? I think the way he behaves is a bit dickish, but at the same time ALL the boys said they wanted to get to know diff people. If he shits on Rosie now, he is gone. I started to like him more in the past week, if he treats her badly there's no third chances.

I don't think Jack would do anything to upset Dani, I think Eyal is a snake who was faking it with Megan as he was vulnerable in the house and if he has a "genuine connection" with anyone else, he will be off. I think Megan is low enough to go crawling back to Alex in those circumstances. I think Eyal doesn't like being second best to Adam so at some point he will make a bid for attention.

Tonight will be interesting!! My husband keeps on asking me to go to bed with him at 930, it's like he has a neon sign "prove you love me more than Love Island." I'm on mat leave so just watch it on catch up 😂 no way would I miss love Island lol

"I am learning to trust the journey, even when I do not understand it"

Follow my TTC journey on Instagram @the_truth_about_ttc

Blog is https://oneletterdifferentblog.wordpress.com/

Bridezilla

Samira REALLY pissed me off last night! 

Bridezilla

MrsM I agree with you on both the Megan and Georgia front. Georgia needs to tone it down a bit. I got annoyed with her getting territorial about the new girls. Josh doesn't seem to be interested in her at all!

Gin Adam is so predictable isnt he?! He isn't in there for love, he's in there to get famous. I think his looks disguise how young he actually is and he seems quite immature.

Awhelanqt agreed! I was only saying the other day how much she'd grown on me!!

Looking forward to tonight's episode and the other half of the dates!

Also, how unattractive was Eyal eating with his mouth open? BLEURGH!!  

Bridezilla

... am I the only one to see the irony in Rosie being upset. Whilst I feel bad for her isn't this pretty much the same thing her and Adam did to Kendall...

Bridezilla

I wanted to punch him square between the eyes though how absolutely disrespectful is he. That stupid cocky smirk is literally making my blood boil I hate him.

Bridezilla

I like Rosie, I think Adam led her on a lot after she called him out for how he behaved with Megan. Apparently even his own family have said they're not happy with his behaviour. I hate how he always puts everything on the girl, he's really manipulative and the kind of man who just makes women feel bad about themselves. I really hope Rosie stays in and meets someone nice. I was really impressed with Georgia sleeping outside with her, she's annoying but that's a girls girl. 

I think Ellie is playing the game going with Alex, it's obvious Wes she actually fancies. I just wish Alex and Rosie could start all over again as I actually think theyd be good together.

I have my parents down for a few nights now, they hate things like love Island so I may have to fall behind! I am gutted! 

Bridezilla

I warmed to Georgia last night, she definitely put "sisters before misters"

I was in primark today and they have loads of love island branded tat. 

So I've seen in the news (aka the daily mail sidebar of shame) that Rosie and Megan do a topless photo shoot today and Adam reacts to it saying she's desperate

He's coming across so badly, his manipulative behaviour is just how my ex used to act until he progressed into more worrying controlling behaviour. It makes me shudder when he's on TV and I'm sure I'm not alone!

Bridezilla

In fairness, Rosie did make herself look a bit desperate tonight. She's quite dramatic considering she's only known the guy for a week and a half - yes he's a sleaze, but you aren't married. This made me laugh:

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Bridezilla

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Bridezilla

Have you seen that the charity Women's Aid are issuing advice for women about identifying emotional abuse, using Adams behaviour as an example? I wonder if at some point he will get pulled from the show?

That meme about Rosies walk made me laugh though!