General chat

Love island

201 to 208 of 208 posts

Bridezilla

Rach371 wrote (see post):

Maybe an unpopular opinion but surely she could have gone with him and give someone else a chance in the villa...

Oh 100%. Same as Adam. But ultimately she’s a professional actress and dancer and is there to raise her profile. 

Bridezilla

very very true

What do we think of the new arrivals? I'll be interested to see how quickly Georgia ditches Sam/Megan ditches Wes.

I really REALLY hope they tell Laura that Georgia was lying about the kiss!

Bridezilla

very very true

What do we think of the new arrivals? I'll be interested to see how quickly Georgia ditches Sam/Megan ditches Wes.

I've heard they're gonna show the clip to the villa!

Bridezilla

Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

very very true

I've heard they're gonna show the clip to the villa!

oh pleeeease tell me that's true! the producers must know that the new boys will tell the housemates what actually happened anyway so surely by showing the villa they can control the reactions and the drama. I need laura to know the truth!

Bridezilla

I don't know, I reckon they'll film it simultaneously from two different angles to ensure everything's covered...

What do we think of Idris? I don't know why he had to stir it with Laura, other than because he was told to.

Bridezilla

I don't know, I reckon they'll film it simultaneously from two different angles to ensure everything's covered...

What do we think of Idris? I don't know why he had to stir it with Laura, other than because he was told to.

Yeah annoying as his goal was clearly to sabotage Laura and Jack, whether he was told to by producers or not. Personally I’m team Laura, I think that 90% of what she says is level headed and mature, and I feel for her. She has her wobbles but I way prefer her to Georgia. I want to punch Georgia every time she says “loyal” 😂 she really grates on me!