Emotional support

Any 2018 bride to be's out there?

1,821 to 1,840 of 1,874 posts

Bridezilla

Blush2018 good luck!!! 😁

Bridezilla

Not been on here properly for a while it's been super busy and wedding stuff had to get put on hold! But we have the florist coming over tonight to talk though what I want so excited for that! My undershirt was deliver today aswell and the bottom hoop looks huge! It said it was adjustable but I can't figure out how

Wedding addict

Getting married today!!!! Time here is 6 hours behind so will be 11pm UK time by the time we are married xx

Bridezilla

Angelamay87 wrote (see post):

Getting married today!!!! Time here is 6 hours behind so will be 11pm UK time by the time we are married xx

Oooh exciting!! Good luck for later today x

Bridezilla

Have fab wedding days Angelamay and blush!!!

FutureMrsG you look stunning!!! 😀 Gorgeous photo of you and your husband! Congratulations xxx

Wedding addict

Future-Mrs-G you look amazing. Congrats!

We've finally chosen our ceremony songs. What do you think? We have a string quartet playing

Arrival - Thousand Years Cristina Perri

Signing register - Ave Maria Bach/Gounod

Leaving - Can you feel the love tonight

Wedding addict

MissGxKelly224MissGxMrsHowgate2B wrote (see post):
NottinghamshirebrideKelly224MissGxMrsHowgate2B wrote (see post):

Kelly224 and MissGx, thanks for that! I seem to be questioning ALL of my decisions as the moment! I'm not sure if thats normal at this stage of planning or if it's just me being pedantic? Either way, I think I'm going to drive myself insane 🙈

MrsHowgate2B, I did see this and actually have the hair pins to match. But my dress had a lot of detailing and quite a bit going on so I wanted very simple earrings and necklace as I thought it might be a bit much otherwise. 

I think it's normal... at least I hope it is!! I get married in 11 days and last night I had a mini meltdown because I'm convinced that because we have DIY'd the table decor ourselves (in terms of buying our own stuff rather than paying for a venue styler) that it's going to look rubbish. I can't really picture how it's all going to come together, and I won't know until the day whether anything looks naff or not.
We partly bought stuff with the aim of re-selling and recouping some costs after. But at the '2 weeks to go' mark I'm wishing I'd paid for someone else to do it all.

I've spent the past 3 months questioning EVERY decision/detail possible. I'm assuming it's normal behaviour lol xx

I'm exactly the same. I'm panicking over little decisions and thinking every decision I make is wrong. I even emailed a supplier saying I was completely lost and practically asked them to choose me! I've since got back to them and said sorry, I was just in a panic and I've actually manged to make my own decision. I'm sure it won't be the last time this happens though

Wedding addict

Sadly we had to drop Ave Marie (religious). We've gone with Sam Smith's stay with me instead

Wedding addict

Thanks leannjuly18 it was amazing. Weather was perfect.

Enjoying our honeymoon here now! 

Bridezilla

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed wedding wise atm. We had an email from our venue the other day. And the sheet they sent us to fill in seems to state we have to have allndecorations for our wedding at the venue two weeks in advance 😯 I am waiting for confirmation and DIYing like mad as I hadn't planned for this at all. :( 

I'm also having to find a new hair and make up person and having no luck what so ever! 

Still... next Thursday we have a delivery from our cake maker of samples of our chosen cake flavours!! :D 

Bridezilla

Angelamay87 wrote (see post):

Thanks leannjuly18 it was amazing. Weather was perfect.

Enjoying our honeymoon here now! 

Hope you are having a lovely honeymoon! 😀 xx

Bridezilla

Fiona98 wrote (see post):

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed wedding wise atm. We had an email from our venue the other day. And the sheet they sent us to fill in seems to state we have to have allndecorations for our wedding at the venue two weeks in advance 😯 I am waiting for confirmation and DIYing like mad as I hadn't planned for this at all. :( 

I'm also having to find a new hair and make up person and having no luck what so ever! 

Still... next Thursday we have a delivery from our cake maker of samples of our chosen cake flavours!! :D 

Ours want any decorations to be delivered 2 days before the wedding which isn’t too bad. They wanted he florist to set up on the Saturday but thankfully she said no because the flowers wouldn’t be as fresh and it meant if there is a wedding the day before ours then they would get to use our flowers which i am not having.

Bridezilla

MrsHowgate2B wrote (see post):
Fiona98 wrote (see post):

Ours want any decorations to be delivered 2 days before the wedding which isn’t too bad. They wanted he florist to set up on the Saturday but thankfully she said no because the flowers wouldn’t be as fresh and it meant if there is a wedding the day before ours then they would get to use our flowers which i am not having.

2 days or even day before is more what I was expecting. I'm hoping it's a typo on the spreadsheet. I cant imagine venues wanting to hold on to people's decs for so long before... what if they get damaged or mixed up?! Fingers crossed anyway. But just incase I want to crack on soon don't lose more time 😓

Wedding addict

Oh God more stress

Yesterday I went to the dentist to talk about having some minor cosmetic stuff before the big day. All fine, apart from on x-ray that showed one of my teeth is infected and needs a reroot canal asap before any other trwatmtre can go ahead

If it succeeds Ill be able to smile in wedding photos

If it fails I'll a toothless bride :(

Bridezilla

We did it!! We got married and I'm now MrsW 😀 both had an amazing day 😀 xxx

Bridezilla

Leannjuly18 wrote (see post):

We did it!! We got married and I'm now MrsW 😀 both had an amazing day 😀 xxx

Congratulations and a beautiful picture 😍

Bridezilla

We did it!!! WOOHOO! Best day ever :-)

p.s. I'm the blonde one :-)