What to wear under your wedding dress is as important as the gown itself. Pick the wrong thing, and it can veer into unflattering territory.
Here, Triumph Product Fit Expert Monica Harrington shares her key tips:
1. Take your underwear to all your dress fittings - getting the shape right under your dress is essential.
2. If your dress is fitted and the fabric is light, go for a seamless piece, I would suggest some shapewear to guarantee a smooth silhouette.
3. If wearing a white dress, you may find nude is a better colour option.
4. If the dress is strapless or the fabric is transparent around the shoulder area, get a perfectly fitting strapless. Never increase your underband size in your strapless as it will slip down throughout the day.
5. If you decide to wear stockings, co-ordinate your lingerie with a stunning suspender belt. Always buy this to your size, if it's too big around the waist, you risk the stockings pulling it down throughout the day. Ensure your stockings are long enough for your leg as this will put less pressure on the suspender belt.